Available in Kit form for trailer makers and body builders.
Multidrive’s Horizontal Ejection system (MHE) is an innovative non-tip, bulk load discharge solution, for semi-trailers, trailers and rigid vehicles. It has a broad material appetite, can spread and as well heap. It is highly productive. It can discharge in a fraction of the time taken by other systems and rate of discharge can be finely controlled.
Tippers overturning on construction sites, is an ever-present danger. Safety at work, dictates that this danger must be eliminated, MHE achieves this.
The Multidrive Horizontal Ejection system is available in kit form for body builders to incorporate into their trailers and rigid vehicles. Kits are offered to suit a wide-ranging applications.
Some of the advantages of MHE:
• Highly productive
• Safe – tipping eliminated
• Discharge in a fraction of the time taken by tippers and walking floor systems
• No carry-back of material
• Simple and easy to install
• Light in weight, with few moving parts
• Eliminates the maintenance and replacement costs associated with walking floor systems
• Safely off-load on uneven ground, and in areas of confined headroom