The Multidrive Horizontal Ejector Body (MHE) combines the best advantages of on-highway tipping bodies, off-highway ADT and bottom dump bodies to increase productivity. Capable of being fitted to a variety of rigid and articulated on/off highway tractor/trailer with a range of capacities. The Multidrive Horizontal Ejector can cope with a broad material-type appetite without modification, facilitating maximum utility and operating advantage. Its applications are numerous.
- Can cope with many varied materials and multi-tasking
- High or low density
- Granular, abrasive or sticky
- No carry back of material
- 15 second controllable ejection time
- On the move discharge reducing turn round times
- Flat load discharge enables self-compaction
- Flat load discharge in forward or reverse
- High heaping capability
- Can accommodate a wide range in body length, width and height.
- Stability is enhanced because the load is ejected
- Controlled discharge can be stopped if necessary
- Non tipping body
- Operation in restricted height areas
- Safe discharge under power lines
- Delivers a safe tip-edge discharge
- Discharge can operate on side slopes
- Reduced loading and unloading noise
- Reduced degradation of material and less dust
- Eliminates need in many applications for an additional spreading vehicle
Reduced operating costs
- Impact loads, abrasion and swelling of body sides are reduced as the load is carried, not pushed out.
- Heavy-duty, high efficiency belt drive uses a minimum displacement hydraulic system.
- Low unladen weight increases payload and reduces fuel consumption.