Commercial Vehicles Parts Sales Advisor
Multidrive Limited is a design, engineering and manufacturing company of special purpose vehicles, driveline systems and industrial materials handling systems. Each suited to a range of business sectors. We are currently expanding and looking for new talents to join our team. We are looking for a highly motivated individual ideally with experience in motor trade as a parts sale advisor.
- To advise and assist customers (service/sales), ascertaining which parts are required and supply them, ensuring to provide a high-quality service to the standard as set by the company.
- To handle all customers/prospective customers in a prompt, helpful and efficient manner, both on the telephone and in person, maintaining a good customer relationship at all times
- To process orders and manage the logistics through an online platform and other inhouse systems.
- To liaise closely with the customer and ensure that they are always kept informed about the progress of their orders
- To attend any tasks required e.g. goods inward, workshop counter, goods packing/outbound, stock taking, and to carry out all duties necessary for smooth running of the parts operation
- To carry out loading/ unloading of collection/ deliveries if required
- To liaise with personnel as required for technical information and communicate to other colleagues and line manager if appropriate
- To achieve parts/accessory sales targets and promote/recommend any special promotions or sales incentives as required in order to maximise sales or address shortfalls against sales target
Skills and qualifications:
- Good knowledge of commercial vehicles in general
- Vehicle/parts sales and distribution experience preferred.
- Ability to work well with other members of the team but also have the ability to work on their own initiative
- Have the ability to actively question and listen to others in order to gather and identify key information in order to maximise understanding.
- Able to deliver a high standard of customer service.
- Disciplined Work Approach: tackles tasks in a structured systematic manner, ensuring timely completion to the required quality standards.
- Good computer skills, able to use Microsoft office and particularly excel.
- Online sales/ecommerce experience is an advantage
- Excellent time management, appropriate work ethic.
- Full driving licence