We seek to minimise the impact our business has on the environment and are committed to continually working to reduce our environmental impacts by minimising waste and our energy use.
We recognise our key impacts to be in the areas of:
- Energy use
- Raw material use
We strive to:
- Adopt the highest standards in all areas of operation to meet all relevant legislative requirements.
- Assess our organisation activities and identify area where we can minimise impacts.
- Minimise waste through careful and efficient use of all materials and energy.
- Train employees in good environmental practice and encourage employee involvement in environmental action.
- Continually assess the environmental impact of all our operations.
This environmental policy will be reviewed annually to ensure our procedures meet current environmental legislation.
Last updated: June 2015